Inspired by Gala Darling and also a friend of mine who always cultivating living attitude of gratitude.. I want to take a little time every monday, to count my blessings and be grateful for all the wonderful things that happenend to me in this past week..
Why Monday?? Well, everybody always says “I hate Monday”.. so, I’m going to cultivate my positive attitude to start every Monday thinking about happy things, thus lift my spirit and motivation to succeed in the following weekdays..
So, here we go.. Things I love Monday, July 13, (in random order) are:
- Being an early riser and waking up to this view.. Breathtaking..
- Got a chance to go home twice to Bekasi.. thanks to the Presidential election.. thus, include having a shot at night driving through Cipularang.. Hhmm.. night speeding is so much different… ;p
- Took my Mom to see a movie.. Wow..the last time I went to a movie with her was on junior high, watching Titanic.. A loooong time ago..
- Watched Harry Potter on HBO on lazy Sunday Morning, eating Caramel Cheese Cake from Cizz.. (the best cheese cake in Bandung! ;p)
- Got a big break professionally.. Glad to have the chance to allocate more of my workload on important things rather than urgent ones.
- Finding Jason Mraz’s Blog: freshness factor five thousand. His writing is always a joy to read.. I’m searching for him on Twitter right now! Yeaaayyy..found him!
- Snuggled in my bed, beneath a heavy blanket during a cold afternoon (which is quite often in Bandung recently..)
- A good night sleep without turning on the alarm.. (it ain’t happen on weekdays of course.. ;p)
- Earl Grey Dilmah Tea for my morning ritual
- Watching Limp Bizkit Reunion Concert on Rock Am Ring Germany.. Gosh, It’s like taking a trip back trough time to my high school years. They rock my plain-boring-study oriented-youth.. ;p
- Sop Kaki Kambing at Pesta Makanan Rakyat Bango… Nyamm..why am I hungry all of a sudden??
- And..last but not least.. SBY win the Presidential Election by a landslide (quick count version of course..). Lanjutkan!
Yup.. That’s all for now..
Hhh…It’s good to remember all those great things.. I feel happier already! 🙂