20 Juli 2009
- Long holiday!! (i thinks it’s every Indonesian most loved theme this week.. 🙂 )
- Cooking nasi goreng special ala Yoan (Yoan’s special fried rice).. which was super spicy as usual.. hehe..
Can u see the many pieces of green chili I put on the fried rice?? Yumm..
- Finding a cause: #indonesiaunite on Twitter and become a full suporter!
- Buying Shea Body Butter from Body Shop after eyeing it on the shelfs and drooling about it for some time.. Oh what the heck..it’s one of my guilty pleasures..
image from: www.thebodyshop-usa.com
- Stay in bed for the whole Sunday.. Hhhhh…lazy is nice..
image from: www.stumbleupon.com
- Delfi Hot Cocoa accompanied by Richeese Nabati Wafer Keju.. Yumm..chocolate and cheese..what more do you need..
- Roaming through Faisal Reza’s Photos – Bromo-Tengger Trip collection.. Gosh, so beautiful.. Loving Indonesia more and more.. Planning to go there next year. Here’s one picture I love the most:
Breathtaking view of Mount Bromo, East Java, Indonesia
(pictures by: Faisal Reza)
Yup..that’s a wrap for this week..
See u next week for another weekly gratitude routine.. Bubye! 🙂